2019/12/24

W E-news- Imperfect 2019

Hi my beloved friends,

I hope you still remember me... I know I know, I've been too lazy on sharing my latest progress. You do know I miss you a lot, right?

For the past two years, A LOT happened. To make it super simple- I rejoined my previous company, and I met a nice guy.

Work-wise, I joined company i again however to run a brand new business with a brand new role. We are now one of the biggest solution providers of {G service} in the world, and I'm helping them to run a multi-national business as a business development manager in APAC. I got my record-high overseas trip by flying 11 times within 2019 to visit the US, HK, SG, Thailand, Japan, and Macau. Getting to learn many hard-core B2B business skills, trying my best to meet with new partners & new markets within the shortest time possible, pushing myself to collect and to digest as much information as possible within impossible timeline, I grew with phenomenal pace. Delightedly, I felt thankful for being in the team that's respectful and open-minded. I'm imperfect, but I know together with this team, we got a chance.

Relationship-wise, I tripped once, but I'm in good hands now with Mr. Lin.
We met at an event with travel fans, and many things happened in the unexpected ways. There's good chance that we'll just passed by each other after the event; It's Very possible for us to cross off each other if we met in another way at another occasion. Luckily, now, we're the biggest cheerleader for each other. He's smart, humorous, sporty, thoughtful, easy-going, and he cherished me. He enjoyed working holiday in Australia for 2 years before, and he's at the same time a big fan of Japanese animation/cartoons/comics and culture. We together can possibly plan numerous trips to visit Japan if we want, but my key mission- assigned by Mr. Lin - is to bring him to go somewhere Outside of Asia for his first visit ever next year. Any proposal? ;)

I'm imperfect, and he knows it. We together, however, got a chance.

May you and the ones you love enjoy a warm, nice Christmas holiday.
May you all enjoy a Very Happy New Year 2020.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.