2005/11/21

Totally Drunk

from a cocktail named Blue Lady last night.

We had a cocktail party last night for Staff Night Out, and I just tried one cocktail. No knowing how strong it was, I drank about 3/4 of it and felt a little bit uncomfortable. Leaning my head on Ben's shoulder for quite some time, I suddenly felt strange......I puked afterwards.......XD....on the ground, a little bit on the nearby chair and the sofa, and on my clothes, hair......

What a shame.....XD

I walked back- unable to walk in a strait line- to clean myself. Still had some headaque and kept the odor in my mouth/throat, I felt really awful. Yet, I can do nothing to make myself feel better! HORRIBLE~~~~

I didn't sleep well last night. Must due to the alcohol. >"<
Till this morning, I'm still kind of....soft and weak. Great.....

Need to be much more careful next time when I drink some cocktail.
Hey guys, cocktail is dangerous!!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.