2005/11/01

Fell Asleep

In the DVD Room.....

The way we choose to celebrate the Halloween is to watch some horror movies. We enjoyed the first one, and I guess, most of us fell asleep in the second- including me myself =.=
The following is the list of the sleeping group:

Teddi/Wendy/Chris/Andrea/someone else, I really don't know.....

Don't know for how long have we stayed inside there, but I at least knew one thing- Chris and I are the last two staying there......Where went the others? (Go to bed! For sure~~~)
As for how do I feel about this "accident?" Was that "sweet?" I guess so.....to feel his breath, to hear his words in dreams from time to time, etc. Since I was truly tired and soft to fall asleep there and did not do that on purpose, I thought I should, tremendously, cherish this night.

Won't get more chances like this again......

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.