2005/11/16

Fly Home from Frankfurt!

Originally, I'll fly back from Zurich Airport. Since I will stay in Germany for the last week before I leave Europe, why not try to change the schedule?

Anyways, I successfully made it~!
I called Air France to ask if this change is possible, and to check if they'll charge me any extra money for this change. Guess what? The flight from Frankfurt departs at exactly the same time, and this change won't cost me any!! I've logged in the official website of Air France to check if the change has been truly done by the booking system, and the result satisfied me :) The only thing that needs to be done afterwards is- Go to Frankfurt Airport to check-in for my flight. Then, fly home happily!!

WOW! This change allows me some more time fooling around inside Germany~ What a great news!!!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.