2005/11/30

Ben's Away, Back Home

For one week, and will be back late at 7th.

I failed to keep him company tonight before he go, and I even failed to say goodbye.
All because that I went to Bern with other shortermers for Christmas Market, which actually didn't exist, and for Harry Potter till 23:00. When we arrived "home," there's no light in Staff Room, neither in his house. He must have fallen asleep already.

I shouldn't have gone to Bern....

Oh well, my lonely week has now officially started.
Farewell, Ben. Farewell....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.