2005/11/27

Speed Up!! Ice Skating!!!!

It's Staff Night Out again~ and we went Ice Skating.
Last time when I went there was early September, while we went for D-Day, and I didn't have any chance to practice again until tonight. Luckily I'm still good! hahaha~~

It didn't take me too long to "warm up," and I started to try to play hockey. Of course it was hard for me to keep balance while trying the hockey; however, playing hockey at the same time helped me to become more familiar with the skating skills. I fell down several times, and got some more bruces, REALLY BIG ONES! But, it was great fun!!!

We started a match afterwards, and each team has four people. My team didn't have disadvantages of having me in the team. My teammates are just too good at this game, and I did help to pass the ball around, and even got 3 points for us!! HAHAHAHAHA~~~

I Love Speeding much more now:)
But, in the different way~

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.