2006/02/19

The Most Terrifying Thing

Lying on my bed the night before, I suddenly saw the last scene in the Bern Station, where Chris stood on the other side of the platform waiting for his train to come, where I stood closely to the window to grab that last moment of our story till my train departed away. So afraid I was, I refused to believe that I might not see my lovely friends in KISC ever again. Also, I refused to believe that our saying goodbye that time means saying goodbye forever!

NO!!!! IT'S NEVER TRUE!!!!!

More terribly, when seeing a Nordic Day picture on Ali's Ringo album, though I could recognize many faces, I suprisingly couldn't tell their names in the first moment! Including Matt and Katie!!! IT'S HORRIBLE!!!IT IS! How can this happen??

I'm truly afraid....

I don't like this kind of life outside of the bubble.
I miss the old, golden days in KISC.......VERY MUCH!!!!!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.