2010/11/02

Tiny Comfy Space

My tinny compact universe.

Space at work was reorganized, and my place shrank to a pigeon hole. Many complained about its size, while I simply, quickly rearranged my belongings and then settled in. Truth be told, this space provided me just the sense of security and privacy I needed. Doesn't need too much more, cannot bear if I got even less, the size of it right now was purely pleasant enough.

So I put up all the postcards to surround me, keeping those very important ones just by my side-- so I can grab them within seconds to seek for some comfort and warmth;
So I made myself a good, hot cup of comfort tea-- smelling reeeeally good--and sat back in;
So I turned on my blues-- volume up-- with B.B. King singing...
Now I don't need to care if there's a tornado outside, or any cats in heat running by, I can rock my little universe in the way I like-- Just the way I like...
To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.