- 6/2 noon SJC arrival, Google HQ lunch and tour(MTV), a walk in the beautiful Shoreline Park MTV, dinner w/ Emilie & Ruby at Choi's Korean restaurant (Santa Clara)
- 6/3 Alcatraz Island day tour, quick glance of Pier 39 sea lions, dinner w/ Ambrose at Kal's BBQ (Sunnyvale)
- 6/4 California Academy of Sciences day tour, small walk at Golden Gate Park, dinner w/ Vince. at Left Bank, Santana Row (San Jose).
- 6/5 EA office visit thanks to Tina(San Carlos), Bart ride to Berkeley for half-day tour, public concert at Memorial Park(Cupertino), dinner w/ Tina at Yiassoo the Greek restaurant(Cupertino)
- 6/6 San Francisco cable car ride: Powell-Hyde, Lombart Street, Hyde Pier, Ghirardelli Square, Cable Car Museum, San Francisco cable car ride: Powell-Mason, Union Square, Littlejohn's Candies, San Francisco City Hall & UN Plaza, dinner w/ Annabel at Straits (Burlingame)
- 6/7 dim sum brunch w/ Emilie, Paul, Elise & Yun-da at Yank Sing, Sausalito tour, Battery Spencer photo shoot for the Golden Gate Bridge, Fort Point national historical site, dinner w/ everyone at Mandaloun (Redwood City), evening chats at home(MTV)
- 6/8 Wine tasting in Ceja(Napa downtown), lunch w/ Emilie, Paul & Vince at Gott's Roadside(Napa downtown), Winery tour in Artesa Vineyards & Winery, Jacuzzi Family Vineyards, Cline Cellars, Gloria Ferrer Champagne Caves(Sonoma), dinner w/ everyone at The Girl & The Fig(Sonoma)
- 6/9 Coit tower, Fisherman's Wharf, lunch at Boudin Bakery, Aquarium of the Bay, Palace of Fine Arts (only the architecture), Alamo square, dinner at home in MTV
- 6/10 Interview in MTV, Bike & View to rent a bike, ride across the Golden Gate Bridge, short stay in Sausalito, ice cream at Lappert's(Sausalito), ferry back to Pier 41, return the bike, go back to MTV to prepare flying to Chicago at 23:45
- 6/11 arrived at O'Hare, Chicago at 5:50am, Rotary breakfast gathering w/ Joan at the Yacht Club (Wilmette), back to Joan's beautiful house for a rest(Wilmette), lunch w/ Joan at Chop It Up(Glenview), cookies and grocery shopping, visit Joan's new house in Kenilworth, visit the church O'Neills go to and visit Pat, dinner w/ Andrew at Found Kitchen and Social House(Evanston), beer w/ Andrew & Steven at World of Beers(Evanston)
- 6/12 Lunch at Purple pig w/ Kristine, Millennium Park- the Bean, the Lawn, and the Crown Fountain, Skydeck Chicago, dinner at home in Wilmette
- 6/13 Coffee at Cosi w/ Zheng(Chicago), Magnificent Mile walk and shopping(Chicago), first time paddling at Lake Michigan w/ Joan around Montrose Beach(Chicago), dinner w/ Amy, Mark & PuiPuii at Kafein(Evanston), true-story-only storytelling night plus marvelous music w/ Joan, Jenny & Lisa at 27 Live!(Evanston), see my apartment on 1121 Church from 10 meters away! Oh I miss you all my lovely roommate/neighbors Nina,Zhenxing, Zhaoyang, Annie!
- 6/14 piano morning w/ O'Neill's, visit Marian's place, Trader Joe's shopping and then went to Adler with kids, shopping near water tower place, dinner w/Zhenxing & Tian at Gemini Bistro(Chicago near Lincoln park)
- 6/15 Brunch at Deleece w/ Chrissy(Chicago), Blues Festival at Grant Park, Blue Man Show at Briar Street Theatre(Chicago)
- 6/16 NU campus tour (Engelhart, MTC) & Norris Center shopping, short talk w/ Prof. Tom Collinger , talk w/ Jenna, lunch w/ Jenna & 4 IMC'14 TW/CN students at Koi(Evanston), tea w/ Kerryat Unicorn Cafe(Evanston), dinner w/Eileen at The Celler(Evanston)
- 6/17 Coffee w/ Nancy at Peet's(Evanston), NU campus tour, Noyes apartment check, tea w/ Zack at Panera(Evanston), deep dish w/ Charline at Giordano's(Chicago), million dollar night view
- 6/18 ORD-SFO, take Bart+Caltrain to MTV, take VTA to Cisco to meet Cynthia, surprisingly meet Sylvie last minute & office tour, Stanford University tour, super surprising meetup w/ Annie during her short US visit, dinner talk at Baidu office in Sunnyvale.
- 6/19 15:00 SFO-TPE
To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.