2006/03/29

TEDDI ONLINE

in Malaysia!!!!!

Of course, Julia is on the side! What a lovely couple of Autumn 2005~~~~
Still sooooooo envious of their happiness~
It's amazing- the postcard I sent them just delivered yesterday, and I met them online today. Should I call this coincidence? Or should I say that we're connected by heart as before somehow?

One thing I know for sure, deeply- I seriously miss those lovely Pinkies a lot.

On the other hand, I could finally calmly say that Teddi and Julia's happiness no longer irritated me that much. Their world travle might, but their relationship wouldn't, for I got Philip now :)

Yes, I'm happy, I'm secure.
For- I have Philip now :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.