2006/05/01

Red Theatre

I went to Red Theatre for a traditional Chinese show 29th of April with Mom, Dad, Ms. Ni, and a Chi-Lan in my mom's school. It's my first time to step inside, and I was regretful for the terrible mistake I made- I should go there far earlier!!! Red Theatre is a place full of historical fragrance, and the crew have run it in a delicate way, which made it sparkled amazingly.

When we just arrived, we took several pictures outside the building, and those are funny. One among them was Chi-Lan and I did her typical pose when felt embarrassed simultaneously. I guessed that was the one helped shorten our distance. The folowing one is more normal, but it was a pity that she closed her eyes XD ....Ohwell, our purpose to go there was to see a show, remember? It's called: "Big Bowls of Tea in Taipei台北大碗兒茶," and combined series of traditional Chinese theatres in a show, including Chinese Comic Dialogue, Tongue Twister, Bamboo Clapper Dialogue, and Plum Blossom Style Drum Song. From childhood, my brother and I have loved the Chinese Comic Dialogue so much. We listened to the tape of Master Lung-Hao Wei & Chao-Nan Wu again and again, and nothing could get us tired. We even remembered several tongue twisters and enjoyed to show off someitmes. So, you can picture how good I felt when accessed the amazing Chinese theatre world again :)

Hahahahaha... I laughed so hard throughout the show!!!! And I cannot help buy Pedro a CD immediately, without second thought- he's gonna love this! I'm sure!!!

I have one more reason to revisit the Red Theatre- I found fantastic traditional presents on its first floor! Guess what? My purse lost quite some "weight" there....>"< Yet I believe, my foreign friends gonna have other reason to love me again!!!!

Would you consider visit the Red Theatre? Come! Don't be shy~ You're always welcomed!!!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.