2006/06/16

11 Letters

carry numerous greetings and missings.

20:10 tonight, 16 June, Kuan-Ting my brother will fly away to KISC, my permanent hometown in Swiss and start his exciting new life-turning challenge there. Besides helping him prepare his luggage, I suddenly thought of asking him to bring something there for me, to show my concern toward people, as well as letting them know I truly treasured my life there.

I didn't plan to write too much to too many people, but it ended up to be 11 letters filled with my flowing words and missings. If not that I'm so tired now, I will keep writing to some more persons that I didn't really mean to neglect....

See, KISC DO MEAN SOMETHING TO ME....

Oh, I still wonna be packed inside Kuan-Ting's suitcase, and be brought there.....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.