2009/12/06

Some Murmur

  • Interestingly, I'm still consulted by many who are applying for Northwestern Medill IMC program. Thanks folks for recognizing my willingness to share. Thanks for letting me be of your assistance :)
  • "No I am not at all consider any relationships." But yes, I saw your photos with a pretty lovely her. Please also bear in mind that I've heard of your efforts after another lady. Are you, or are you not a liar?
  • Practice really makes great difference, if not makes perfect. Why not give it a try, especially when there's someone serving as a free tutor?
  • Working full-time for one thing and serving part-time for some dreams take up most of my time and energy. Why not give up the latter one? The reason: I felt I made more impact on the juniors, used more creativity and enjoyed more flexibility. (The statement made the full-time part sound sad, huh?)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.