2007/02/06

DM Out of Island-Day 1

Yesterday afternoon, Ting, Me, and Pipi went to the airport together to farewell Dad & Mom- on their way to Japan for a week. Pipi as a smart cat, he knew what was going on there. He licked Mom, which he rarely did, and stayed so quiet throughout the period. But the time would still come, we waived them goodbye and got in the car, heading home.

He knew it. I could tell that from his eyes.
He knew that he won't see Daddy for some time.
No daddy accompanies him to breakfast 5:50 in the morning.
No mommy played with him around 3 at deep night or needed his company for ladies room.

I prepared him some fish for compensation, and didn't stop him from jumping up to the sink to watch me washing dishes, which Mom normally did. Ting and I took turns playing with him to ease loneliness, and I slept at Dad's bed in case that Pipi found no one on the bed and felt confused.

---------------------

5:50 this morning, automatically and surprisingly, I woke up.....
(I doubted if it's the magic of the place, my reaction, or Pipi's wishing power.....)
Pipi was sleeping on my stomach, as Dad & Mom described, and once he sensed my slight movement, he moved toward my face, intending to lick my face. :)
"Morning Pipi!" I patted him and said.
Jumping down to the floor, he was ready to "accompany me for (his) breakfast."
We rushed together upstairs, enjoyed the breakfast, and came down to sleep again.
Until the next time I woke up- my usual waking hour- Pipi lay peacefully on my stomach, snoring. :)

Pipi, you're truly angle. Everything will be fine throughout this week!

1 comment:

Phil's world said...

Xiao Pipi, cheer up, Mommy & Daddy will be home soon... Jie Jie and Ger Ger has lots of love for you waiting at home..
: )

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.