2007/02/27

End of the Application Process

Start of the nervous waiting-for-the-result process.

After a long time of struggle, with the support and help of many friends and relatives here and overseas, I finally made it, incredibly.

FIRST THANKS GOES TO-
Joey, without doubt!
From giving me advices on resume, reviewing my essays, to giving me model interview, Joey has been the most supportive person who is not only a personal English teacher, but also the mentor who shared lots of tips with me. And, he always encouraged me to be more confident of myself and what I have done so far.
Cheers, Joey!
Thanks for EVERYTHING.

SECOND THANKS GOES TO-
Those who had helped me on the revision of all the essays, or given me constructive suggestions on the writing directions. They are- Christine Lu and her brother, Joey Chung, Philip Ang(SG), Pedro de Gomes(BR), Polly Chien, Selina Fan, Serena Sah, Vincent Hsu, Yu-Lan Chang, Vanessa Pu. (Don't want to miss anyone of you!! But if I do, please forgive me.)

THIRD THANKS GOES TO-
Those who had helped me on the preparation of the TOEFL test. Still, I didn't work it out well. But it might be worse without your hands- Gary Mu, Jason Liao, Philip Ang(SG), Yao Hsiao.

FOURTH THANKS GOES TO-
Those helped much to ease my uneasiness on the NWU phone interview, though I failed their high expectation again... I didn't underestimate myself, but sincerely knew that I didn't prepare sufficient enough to satisfy my interviewer. However, in comparison with my achievement in the past, I had made some progress and learned quite a lot from the following experienced people, whether from their proficiency in business, HR experiences, or from their language abilities. These people includes-
Joey Chung
Thomas J. Chern, my uncle
Vanessa Pu
Xen-Li Tsia, my uncle

THE LAST, BUT NEVER THE LEAST THANKS GOES TO-
ALL OF YOU who cheered me, supported me, prayed for me, cherished me throughout the time, especially my Family :)

Regardless of the result, I knew I've accomplished something fantastic. And I'll keep going on fighting for upgrading myself in all fields I involve in.
Time to move on! Wendy!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.