2007/02/04

Happy Birthday, though One Day Late~

but Jesus, how come can you be so great to me?

Some scout friends and I went out for our regular gatherings, and for a preparatory meeting for the upcoming camp. When we were waiting for our lunch, I did find that two of my friends disappeared, but I didn't think too much. Some minutes later, surprise! A HUGE BOUNCH OF FLOWER and A HUGE STRAWBERRY CAKE showed up!!!!!!!! OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!!

Chi-chi is one of the lovely persons who prepared the surprise for me. Before that, Isabel, Zoye, Mushroomyuki, Chi-Yu, Cynthia, Alice, Kevin(CH), Teddi(IS), Philip(SG), and Johnny had presented their best wishes or gifts for me. More surprising is that Aya, my little schoolmate wrote me an SMS as well to say Happy B-Day. Oh my....Oh my....

Thank you very much! You lovely people!
Thanks for bearing me in your heart!!!!Thanks for the splendid birthday :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.