2007/02/07

DM Out of Island-Day 2

I woke up automatically again....
Oh well, it's the magic of that "place".....

After another day of work, when I arrived home, parking in the garage, I started the "conversation" with Pipi and that lasted for over 30 seconds. He cried behind our gate between basement and 1st floor while I was trying to pick up everything from the car and removing my shoes.
Pipi:"Meow......(You finally came back).....M~e~o~w~(How dare you to be so late~)"
Wendy:"Meow Meow...(Hey! I'm back! I'm sorry. I've tried to be earlier).....Meow(I'm Here, coming upstairs. Wait!"........

When I opened the gate, he happily jumped toward me, and raced with me to step up. Yet he stopped and lay down at our 1st floor carpet, showing me his stomach-
"Pat me here, Quick!" I read that from his eyes and action.
With a handful of stuffs, I laughed and gave him a "sorry"smile.
"See, I can't now. But I'll do that soon when I put things down!"

He played around as usual throughout the night, which was good, meaning that Mom and Dad's temporary absence didn't beat him that serious. But before I went to bed, I couldn't find him yet sometimes heard his bell ringing slightly in the living room. Where was he?

Pipi lay prone at the front carpet again, looking toward the gate, expecting someone would open the door and gave him another cheerful shout "Pipi~"
"Wendy and Ting are home. Where's others? Should be 4 of them...." I saw his confusion again...

Pipi, be patient. They called everyday to "speak" to you, and you've slicked the transmitter every time when you heard their voice from that end. They'll be back patting you again soon.

Soon.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.