2007/11/10

Naughty Pipi!!!!

I talked to Mom this morning, and she told me about the naughty "son" at home.

Pipi dragged my big dolphin doll out of my room to play....
(Oh I missed my dolphin very much....)

Pipi dragged my little dog doll out to play, and removed (how?!@.@) his jumper, leaving the jumper on the staircase....

Pipi was strong enough to move a barrel of water around, and sometimes to push it over, spreading the water on the bathroom floor, appreciating/staring at the water flowing down the pipe, going for a sip when most of the water were gone....

Oh, Pipi, how naughty you are! How smart you are! How lovely you are!

I miss you....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.