2008/01/28

Quick Points About Life

  • 2008 Kellogg Marketing Conference
    • I enjoyed it a lot! All topics were interesting and provided insightful ideas about some up-to-date concept and about some practice the corporations are doing right now
    • I had all electronic notes. Put them online later when I have time?
    • Luckily, I knew one new friend, XiaoNan from China and met Jasper from China for a second time~ Thank you Jasper to remember me and come say hello~ Really appreciate your kindness and tolerance :)
  • Pedro in China!
    • Goodness! I finally got some news from him! He's now in a business trip in China but will be back to Rio, Brazil later in February. "Come visit me in Rio! Come! Come!" We "talked" via Skype so happily, and our concerns for each other brought so much warmth.
    • "I miss you~ I love you~" I know, I know! I know......
  • Peacock Dancing
    • For the Chinese New Year Celebration, I've learnt how to do a traditional peacock dance for some time and will be on stage FEBRUARY THIRD. The dance was complicated, but it was truly graceful and dedicated. I enjoyed a lot!
    • Yes Yes Yes, I'll dress up for the dance. Please come and check if you're interested! To see me dancing won't happen again too soon~
  • Database group ROCKS!
    • To work on project with some smart people was really a pleasant thing. I love it! Matt and Ateeq are creative and smart, Yoonjung is good at doing analysis, Nishant made comments really to the point, and the best of all, our thoughts all worked together to make improvement but not to create conflict!
    • Matt, I fell in love with your big place with great view! I guess that's where we all will go for the next, and the next, and the next next next projects~

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.