2009/07/03

The Worst Thing about BJ Trip

is my HORRIBLE allergy to food. Initially I think it's only seafood, but I guess it also applies for
  1. Soup with seafood inside. I cannot even drink the soup even though I've not tried the ingredients already
  2. Food that's not fresh enough. I ate everything else than seafood last night, I didn't drink any alcohol, I avoided spicy food=> I still turned red and felt itchy on my legs and arms.
Yes I'm taking medicines, but no it didn't help much so far. Due to the uncertain medical care quality here, I also hesitated to go see a doctor and got a shot to end my nightmaire for good. Da*n I hate this!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.