2009/11/11

15 Recently...

In response to a friend's quest to write down 15 items of "what's happening to me recently."
Feel free to leave me a comment and share with me what's happening to you recently. If you'd like to create a "15 Recently" list, you're more than welcomed to do so.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
RECENTLY, I'm getting used to my commune life of 1.5 hrs from home to work, and 1.5 hrs from work to home. (nuts?)

RECENTLY, I randomly saw some familiar faces that reminded me of some lovely friends, beloved ones whom I missed so deeply.

RECENTLY, I got a lucky trip to visit Hong Kong with coworkers. Interestingly that brought me back to that one-week business trip memory in G Beijing. So miss the latter one.

RECENTLY, I often saw my lovely cat Pipi and realized how wonderful life is to have him with us by accident.

RECENTLY, I miss my lovely friends a lot and the interesting moments with them. How come I am so far away that I hardly can plan a dinner gathering with anyone?

RECENTLY, I spent time coaching interns for Taiwan Model UN Development Association and found the incredible potentials of college students nowadays.

RECENTLY, I started to drink more juice or to eat more fruit, and try to eat more vegi than meat. Why? Oh my..... I guess I'm really getting old :(

RECENTLY, my time on the MRT were spent on (1) taking a (long) nap or (2) reading magazines/books. I killed many 天下/遠見 and is reading "The New Art of the Leader." Well, if I can stay awake more often...

RECENTLY, "Daily Wendy" turned into something more like weekly Wendy. Sigh, so wish that I still have that much time and exciting discoveries to share as before.

RECENTLY, my skin allergy came visit without known reason from time to time. I WANT MY HEALTHY SKIN TO COME BACK :(

RECENTLY, I only sent out less than 5 postcards within a season. Where did that caring, warm Wendy go?

RECENTLY, I cannot find the motivation to play my piano. Even the piano cannot release me?

RECENTLY, finally I decided to buy some clothes in colors other than blue. Life is not only black and white, neither blue ;)

RECENTLY, I am thinking about what to do for new year countdown. Suggestions please~

RECENTLY, I desire to get phone calls other than business calls. The more, the better. Call me, would you?

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.