2010/01/23

Counting Down-2

10... Edited & published 2 vol. of my newspaper w/ 3 girlfriends! Although passed tests for both chord & orchestra, I chose to stay in regular class. Just couldn't give up scouting life and gift class friends :)

11... A baseball rolled to me with "I like U" on it- a moment of my life. I remembered my happy face & his. The happiness lasted long & meant huge!

12...I won my 1st Mayor's Award upon graduation; got 18 badges b/f the end of brownie scout; cried hard&waved bye w/ my favorite class, ever

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.