2008/08/18

Countdown for the final KFC China Presentation


Almost! Close! Nearly done! Let's try our best and rock them!!!!
Please pray for me, folks, because I will be one of the two presenters for this HUGE project. The other person will be Eileen, my respectful American classmate. We will be presenting for our direct client, KFC China team, some faculty from our school, and some Yum! Brands US participants. This latter part is actually the most challenging part of this presentation, because they nearly know NOTHING about our project!

We will figure it out. We will!

Lord, I need the power from you, and I need YOU to walk with me. I DO.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.