2008/08/28

Sweet Sweet Words from People

Prof. Don Schultz wrote us an impressive email that was so touching and nearly made us burst into tears;
Prof. Tom Collinger had quite positive opinion about our/my achievement in KFC project and the entire Global Residency experience;
Eileen Z. pointed out several good quality in me which she found out during our days together. At least, she noticed that I wrote different, customized emails to thank three parties of the participants who attended our final presentation.

"Goodness, you are great. You sent out those targeted emails at THAT night!"

All these above, I have striven hard for and thus earned the sweet fruits now. They are still so overwhelming and way beyond my expectation. The only thing I can say now is....

PRAISE THE LORD!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!I am really happy for you!

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.