- Internally got wonderful support, detailed presentations and discussion from KFC Shanghai team prior to, during, and after we went on-site. Their warm hospitality while we were there was also significant.
- Externally visited KFC's creative agency: Ogilvy Shanghai; market research agency: Synovate; e-marketing partner: Tencent QQ
- Successful IMC Welcome Drinks joined by alumni, class of '09, prospective student and friend of IMC
- Chinese town/garden visit, Chinese cuisine
- Hit bars with great view "to understand the business culture"
This past year and this past summer had transformed me into a better Wendy, who is much more confident, positive, independent and strong. Even though I didn't notice sometimes. For the journey and the challenge ahead, I knew I had so much more to learn and to explore. Since I have already upgraded myself into a better public presenter, what other tasks can't I accomplish?
My Presentation History
- KFC China Summer Drink Project- one of the two presenters for 45 min. responsible for 25 min. to client(directors, managers) in Shanghai, China and to client(CPAO, brand president, PR staff) in Louisville, US- ENG
- Introducing Modu- 5 min. in class presentation
- Online Advertising Matrix presentation- one of the two presenters for 20 min.
- Introducing marketing in Taiwan using example of convenient stores- 10 min. presentation for Medill Asian Student Association