2008/10/30

IMC Halloween Party Came Back to Town!

Yes, this is the second time my class had this Halloween Party, and I could tell more people were well-prepared this time!

Originally I hesitated to go. I felt weak since the afternoon and did not prepare any special costume to wear. Thanks to Serena's warm warm invitation, I later decided not to miss the might-be-the-last-time Halloween in the US and at least not to miss the precious chance to get together with my lovely fellow classmates. I went to the party with a traditional Chinese top I bought in Shanghai.

Guess what? It was really wise to be there. I love the salad sets presented by Kara, Lakshmi and Jessica D. I love Fion's cute pumpkin costume. I was fully entertained by the Shrek families. Not to mention Evan's Sponge Bob, Paul K's rooster, Elena's rainbow fairy and Billy's tiger. With surprise, additionally, I finally met THE Justin who is a mutual friend between MILLIONS of my friends and I.

Goodness, this joy will soon becomes a part of my memory in Northwestern. Unbelievable.....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.