2008/10/04

Keep Faith in People! I Got My Mobile Phone back!

It may sound like miracle, but my mobile phone came back to me eventually (like a miracle)! I lost it in the ladies room in my department's building (McCormick Tribune Center) few days ago. I tried hard to find it myself by asking the staff in the offices and tracked my path, but in vain. The key to have it back was EMAIL.

I sent out an email to the listserve for the class of 2008 and 2009, and also to our student service staff Keri to forward the info for me. A girl in the journalism program, Melissa, replied me late at night the next day to inform me the place she dropped the mobile phone she picked-up! That email serious was the most welcomed one these few days! It raised me up :D

Praise the Good Nature in people! Praise the Lord!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.