2011/11/11

5 Postcards Left, 5 Days Left.

Completely on purpose, I left only five postcards on my office wall before stepping out. They represented that there's only five days left for my service here, and I planned to take home one each day next week.

Believe it or not, somehow I still feel a bit sad. There's actually something I cherish dearly here, and I feel sorry about not being able to be with it in the future.

Leaving took courage. Stepping forward required more...

Five postcards, counting.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.