2006/07/11

Let's ROCK!

Seif and I went for rock climbing tonight together, along with Daniel- his cousin- Zoye, Pig, ZhenZien, and ChiYu. It was a great fun!

The climbing centre required people to have a licence to certify their ability to secure themselves and partners; otherwise, when they came to the centre, they have to be supervised by either someone holding the licence or the couch(es) that day. I've passed the test months ago, and thus I became the "supervisor" (or you could call me the "babysitter") of that night, for 2 pure beginners and 4 would-be licence holder. Wow! That's a record~ SIX lives relied on me~

We got more companies than expected, the centre was PACKED. I left four of them to do the practice themselves, and stuck myself to help Seif and Daniel. Step by step, I first let them try freely to climb in their own ways, and increasingly taught them hints about climbing. I thought they had fun on the walls, and sometimes they would come up with certain meaningful questions. Yet I would say, they were not bold enough to try and challenge themselves. Maybe it was just their first time, or maybe they were conservative in nature. I still believed as young as they both are, 18, they should have done something that surprised me A LOT.

Anyways, these two young boy did well, so did my lovely scout friends. They all passed the test and got two kinds of licence: one for GriGri, the other for Pig Nose.

It was a victory!!! :D

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.