2006/10/09

Andrea's

20:32, I arrived at Schaffhausen. To see Andrea from distant was great to me- I would soon get a place to rest myself! After telling her my magic stories in St. Gallen and the things happened after her return home, we again felt like we've never left apart.....

We took a bus to Siblingen and later took a walk back to her home. It was all stars shining on our way back above us, and the quiet countryside views- SOOO serene, peaceful, and full of joy ^^

Just like normal sisters, we talked a little bit and went to bed, saying goodnight. We're just...used to it :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.