2006/10/09

Vie Ferrata!!

"I've never thought that I'd come back and climb it again!" I told Julia and Teddi, it was very true. Frankly, before we officially started, I hesitated and quickly asked myself: "You're sure you can make it and won't cuase any trouble?" On the way up, I kept telling myself: "I can make it! I'm here already! I can make it once, so you can do it again!" Did it become harder? I had no clue, but it seemed that I became weaker physically yet stronger in mind.

Again, we failed a group picture because Chris' camera fell down to the ground(it was true!). Nevertheless, we FOUR made it: Chris(UK), Julia(DE), Teddi(IS), Wendy(TW). Just the perfect group! :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.