2006/10/05

Departure

My fault! I made my mom nervous like hell with me....But something interesting is- she drove the car with Buddihsm prayers while I prayed to Jesus. I guess all "Gods" hear us and the prayers ^^. We made it in the very last minute! Should arrive at the CKS before 7:15, and we were there 7:10 checking in. If not for the online check-in, it definately would be worse!!

I blame myself, horribly on being so irresponsible and making parents so worried, nervous, and even hurt. At the gate, I cried because of the last minute release, and more importantly, because of feeling so guilty and sorry towards Mom and Dad. As great parents ever, they don't deserve being treated like this....

I AM TERRIBLY SORRY.....

Also, I felt sorry for treating Philip so bad and harsh... He is always trying SO HARD on solving problems, merging our gap, creating better relationship modle for us(or should say- for me) Saying goodbye to him in the airport still made tears come out... for his being so understanding and kind....

Wierd but destined, on the way to HK, I watched a discovery programme introducing Singapore's independence. LaLaLa..... The world is amazing, isn't it?

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.