2006/10/06

SWISS! ZURICH!!

The Temperature outside of the airport is VERY familiar: JESUS CHIRST!!! I AM HOME!!!! I just can't help smiling all the time. To be the other's guide is so okay for me, for I'm not just a visitor. I'm someone who knew this place much!! >^O^<

An elder kind lady showed me the bus to the Zurichsee, and shared also with me that there's early morning market in the Bruekliplatz- with vegies and flowers! Ha! I love surprises, and it's Flowers!! It's quite easy to tell that people here love flowers and the early markets, because quite many people passed by and took some flowers, vegies, breads or cheece, olives with them. Oh, even the very early morning of Swiss is charming!! ^^

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.