2009/05/26

G Sports Night - Basketball + Badminton!

Last time when I played basketball...... junior high..... I played for 30 minutes tonight!
Last time when I played badminton..... university...... I played for 60 minutes tonight!
Yes! I played with my G co-workers in 南港運動中心(Nangang Sports Center) after work. What a sweaty evening!

I made several stupid mistake when I played the basketball. Thank God I've told everyone how bad I was and how poor my knowledge about the rules was. Sometimes I still felt ashamed, but well, there was nothing much I could do to become an expert basketball player. It was not my style....

When Judy finally arrived and was ready to play badminton with me, I felt saved! Badminton (and rock climbing, maybe?) was almost the only sport I could play well. At least my skills was "equal to or above the standard." I was surprised to find that my skills were still fair. Seriously I should consider keep the routine to play badminton, so I could stay fit and stay healthy. But you know what? I would need to find partners.....

Anyways, I find another reason to LOVE my G experience, again. See, it's an environment you have to "sweat" to enjoy it fully :D

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.