2009/05/12

I Miss Music

I miss the music, and that links to you.
Miss old times, all the stories and the touching moments.
Irreplaceable. Unforgettable.

I love the moments when I heard some music and recognized them immediately.
I feel proud of myself and I feel like a great student.
I love the new joys you've brought to my life.
I hope to continue the journey steadily, but it's a dream too hard to be fulfilled.

When I asked for music, what that meant was far beyond than asking for music only.
You would understand. You could.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.