2011/01/10

The Important Wishes

My 4th wish: My 8 sis can go for the 5YR trip together!! Shangri-La or East Europe, sis? ;)


My 3rd wish: Dearest Isabel can enjoy the pure, sincere, true love of her life every single moment without regrets-- you deserve it girl~


My 2nd wish: My kind bro can learn a lot from his military service and can find THE thing to keep him excited and passionate for afterwards (and oh yeah-- earn A LOT! ;) )


My 1st wish: Mommy & daddy can be super healthy & purely happy as always-- No annoying trouble at work; vast harvest in every phase of life.



No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.