2011/01/19

The Important Wishes-3

My 12th wish: 波妞&皮蛋 won't make too much trouble for mommy Anne T. & daddy Vince W. The kitties will continuously be the blessings and the laughter makers of your lives. Endless luck will as well come along~~~

My 11th wish: Emilie C. & you-know-who can find solutions to stay together happily as long as possible wherever works. Indeed, you are so cute together ^^

My 10th wish: the one for me can reveal himself soon. I know I'm not pretty nor smart, but I know I can be caring, kind & adorable. Please don't view me as scary, for I'm purely another human being...

My 9th wish: Pinkies in the Best Season Ever-- Teddi, Julia, Andrea, Chris, Pete, and Ragga-- can joyfully stay fit in wherever she/he is to prepare for our 10YR reunion! We all will ROCK our own fields until then, and for sure we'll have tons of stories to share later!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.