2005/06/26

Family Photo Tour in NTU


Mom and Dad kept me company to the main campus of NTU this morning, I asked them to go there taking pictures for/with me in the bacherlor suit. Mom is a great photographer as always, and Dad is still so patient to drive us here and there, and to unfold the umbrella for Mom incase she'll get sunburn or get dark. We visited lots of places including the General Library, Main & Small Coconut Ave., Drunken Moon Lake, etc. They're now, well preserved in both of my photo albums and my memory.

However, still, I'll miss this great School:
Ladies and Gentlemen, let me introduce you- National Taiwan University


No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.