2005/06/30

Growing Young

Mom's friends said that to me, "Why do you look younger than before? Ten years have passed, haven't it?"
I don't know the reason~ I don't know if those were merely compliments or not~
I'm just, quite HAPPY~ haha!
One of them said another thing that was quite pleasing- "What a pretty lady! I believe she's very attractive to foreign males~" After knowing that I'm still single and I'll go overseas, she firmly made a prediction: "It's VERY possible that you marry a foreign husband! Believe me or not~" hahahaha
Things about future are always unpredictable, but I tend to buy the latter one. The question is, WHO IS HE?

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.