2005/12/31

Unpacking

The package sent from KISC has arrived home, finally. Thus, I started to do the last bit of my European travel unpacking. I took the postcards out, and appreciated them one after another, trying hard to refresh myself with the original touch when receiving each card.

-Oh, this is a surprise!
-This has saved me out of depression~
-Haha~ it's soooo close to my departure date! May not get it before leaving~
-I felt far more sweet when getting this one :)

To react so may be too over, but to hold this pile of postcards in hand made me feel like crying. They are far more than papers. They are the proofs that I am soooooo loved by people.

I am glad that I realize the truth today, the last date of year 2005.
Thank you all, my beloved friends.
Thank you for loving me, and Thank you for caring me.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.