2006/01/26

My PC in the Office

Currently working in the Scouts of China Foundation, I have my own brand new PC and concering hi-tech equipments in the office. Some of them are far beyond my expectation. They are just toooo fantastic!Please refer to the picture, and I would like to list the detail of the whole set as follows:
Host: A-Open H450B
Screen: View Sonic VA702
Keyboard and Mouse, with Mouse Charger: Logitech Wireless Set
Speaker: OZAKI EM68903

Please, don't feel too envious of anything. Oh well, I know it's hard ^^"

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.