2006/08/14

SSSSU SHI!

Mom, Dad, and I went to Carrefour tonight, and we chose SUSHI Express 爭鮮 to be our dinner. NT 30 per dish, quite fair and acceptable, we three had 17 of them. Mom and I was choked by Wasabi a few times on our nose, but it was cool to us! I know some of you just cannot understand why, but unless you try it once, you'll never know!!!

When I was full, I started to look around and to take silly pics. On the left, ladies and gentlemen, was the king of tonight- Mr. Arthur Chen! He ate all these you see! hahahahahahaha~


Ohohoh wait, I guessed someone disagreed with my report, she jumped in and asked me to correct my report: oh well, ladies and gentlemen, Madem Chin-Yu Hung was truly the queen of tonight~ All these, yeah you're right, 17 of them, were finished by her, and apparently she felt just fine. See, she's still drinking some tea and relaxing~

Dearest friends, no matter how silly you think this article is, at least I would like you to know one thing- I'm the luckiest girl in the world, because I have a great family here! :)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.