2008/02/02

OMG~~~ 10+ B-Day Wishes!!!!

from Taiwan!!!!!

I got a phone call earlier from Mushroomyuki, but not only her. There were TONS of Explore Scout members gathering together for a meeting, and they phoned to deliver the warmest wishes in the world~

Every and each one of you, thank you so much!
Thank you for remember me, thank you for the phone call,
thank you for the care, and, thank you for your LOVE!

書瑋、咪咪、琦琦、治宇、柏承、亮鈞、良子、許爸、燕綾、璋川 (慘了我還漏掉很多...)
謝謝你們!

And, of course, grateful also went to my dearest Mom and Dad. Your happy b-day song were the most touching in the world. Nothing can beat that.

Thank you for giving me life, though I complained a lot so far :P
Thank you for being so supportive always, and for thinking of my needs all the time.
Mom, your "我們要吃蛋糕、我們要吃蛋糕" is the most wonderful song for this day. Really.

I love you all. I love you!

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.