2008/02/21

Analysis & Insight OR Brand & Communications?

It is time to pick my concentration in IMC, but I'm still hesitating.

I prefer Brand & Communications track, and I am, according to others observation, talented in this area. "You are a born PR person, Wendy." I gratefully accepted their compliment and encouragement, but the reality showed that I would be less competitive (than the AI persons AND than the native speakers) if I ever considered to find a job here after graduation. Yet, to force myself digging into those numbers and models will be as torturous as .... for me. The short-term guarantee would be (maybe) a better job with higher salary, and, a headache everyday :P

Well, it seemed like the battle again:
interest OR reality?
talent OR practical skill?
ideal OR $$$?
comfort zone OR higher challenge?
tick tock tick tock tick tock.....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.