2009/10/04

Deeply Touched by These Words...

...You have no idea how many other girls over here are envious of you and how smart and talented you are. Just remember the saying that the grass is always greener on the other side. You are you for a reason and that is to touch other people's lives the way they have touched yours. So in those darker/lonelier moments where you think to yourself, "I wish I were closer to my other friends in the U.S." or "I wish I had that job", just keep your head up and know that opportunities are everywhere and that everything comes together eventually. ~Eric
I received this note from a friend in Chicago. Upon reading it, the words with wisdom stroke me.

I am I for a reason and that is
to touch other people's lives
the way they have touched mine.

Thanks, Eric! You've changed my day entirely.

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.