2009/10/05

You Make Me Free

"You make me free, You make me happy, 有翅膀就想飛,
You make me dreaming, Make me fly, 有自由就想追
You make me crazy, Make me feeling, 有感覺就不累
你就是我的明星, 讓聚光燈一路跟蹤
我們要擦亮眼睛, 捕捉流星, 一輩子都相信!" ~張惠妹

Frustration came to me recently, which kept me down. I was dealing with huge load of info every single day and was trying to figure out an organized way to digest it. I felt dumb, slow, and lack of value. I knew I wasn't, but I couldn't find the way to prove myself. So that I swallowed criticisms and tried to stay positive, to convince myself "c'est la vie."

At the same time, I was looking for my passion while I clearly knew where it went: That made me free, made me happy, made me dreaming, made me fly, made me crazy and made me feeling. AND, made me believe in throughout my life......

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.