2006/04/21

Where Did the Snow Go?

JEEZ!! We got no snow at all in Kandersteg already!!
With curiosity, I checked the Webcam of KISC and surprisingly found out that it is also spring in my lovely hometown~ Wuuuuuuuuu~~~
I wish I could see the spring scene myself, searching for Edelweiss in the grassland eagerly.
I wish to bath under the sunshine around Oeschinensee, hiding myself somewhere aside the crispy lakeshore.
Yet somehow, I prefer it in snow... Maybe that's because KISC covered by snow represents the most wonderful image of my season in Swiss.
Oh.... My lovely hometown....

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.