2006/04/12

This Kind of Planning

Planning to make friend with Curt;
Planning how to interact with my mom and dad;
Planning to chat with them, to make friend with them through Skype before you're here in TW;
Planning what to do whilst your stay, including a shopping schedule with Mom and I, a relaxing dinner outside, a walk nearby or in Mt. YangMing;
and all the plannings are for the longer term goal: my visit to SG, and even more :)

I know I let you down by guaranteeing nothing, not even the visit.
Nevertheless, seeing all these came out and will be implement step by step, I cannot help wondering, "Am I dreaming? How can this guy so practical, and so capable of problem solving?"
Mostly, you love me so much.......

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.