2006/04/03

Mom, Dad, I Got A News for You

Mom acted peacefully, and listened to me in the same way. Later, she started to ask several questions. What does he do? How many years has he been working? Where did he receive education?

Why can you define your relationship as boy/girlfriends?
How did you know he is THE person, since you only got together for couple of days in Malaysia?

Some of the questions need to be answered by chemistry, but not by reason. Yet I know deeply that, it's not persuasive at all.

One more very important issue is that, once I convince myself to believe in this might I persuade my parents, and to make them feel comfortable about our relationship as well.

Can I?

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.