2006/04/09

Take a Walk in the Neighborhood

I just came back from the walk around my neighborhood, and I went with Mom and Dad. It was a relaxing 30-minute-walk, which was quite a piece of cake for me while mom puffing a little bit hard and gratefully saying that "thanks to all the walks recently, I felt the route easier to walk today." In comparison to the hikings I did in Swiss, ohwell........ I miss the golden old days very much, again.
(Pic: On the way to Bluemlisalphuette, Oct.10, 2005)

I miss the walks that nearly took my breath away, not only by the degree of difficulty, but also by the breathtaking scenery all the way. I miss the walks that made me feel like walking in the clouds, feel like giving up at any point would be a great choice to survive, yet I might regret for the rest of my life-- So that I'd rather grit my teeth and move forward regardless how tired I was. I miss the walks that Chris would stay behind to ensure that I was still ok; I miss the walks that Julia, Andrea would be glad to give me a hand or some encouragement, saying "come on! Take a rest and you'll make it!"

I know, I know. Those days are gone.......

My feet are still strong, and I won't have much complaint like long long before, for I've gone through those challenges in Swiss. What I could do now is, just as what I must do on the way to Fruendenhuette and Bluemlisaphuette, keep stepping forward......

There's no way back......(Pic: Dawn around Fruendenhuette, early bird got incredible views! Sep.30, 2005)

No comments:

To companies who possess, or are passionate about obtaining and maintaining global reputation, Wendy is the diligent and professional digital marketer who is experienced in digital marketing, is always energetic about solving challenges in the new media field to help the business grow, and can optimize her contributions by utilizing her multilingual and multicultural background.